Friday, June 4, 2010

Updates and Baseball

I thought I'd take the time today to update on previous posts:

Re: Hair Woes Well, C is still into hair things, but has settled for the headband.  And, now when she takes it out, it isn't lost, so I've not had to reinvest in new hair accessories.  HOWEVER, she now wants to do her baby's hair!  Now, I knew she was obsessed with babies but I guess I didn't think she'd combine her hair obsession with her baby obsession!

Re: Tips for Separated Parents my ex still has his head up his ass.  Perhaps someone could forward this to him?  This has only pushed me to really advocate that others do a few things.  First, before you get married, listen to your gut. If it sends warning signals, don't get married.  Second, if you are more excited about the wedding than you are about the proposal or the marriage, get out!  Third, if you do end up divorced, TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS as quickly as possible and leave your ego out of the relationship for your kids' sake. 

Re: Potty Training, today, C had no accidents at home (YAY) but 2 at school (BOO)!  Let's see what tomorrow brings :)

Today's excitement for the kids was that we went to watch a baseball game.  There is a dirt pile that the kids love to play in.  They throw dirt in the grass and dig in the dirt.  They had a great time.  Even more than that, there were other children present and A played appropriately with them for the entire 1.5 hours!  This is huge because he has some social delays.  I was so proud at that moment.  I was able to sit on the bleachers while both of my children played appropriately with three other children.  This is something I've never been able to do and it was divine!

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment