Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lunchbox Suggestion and Fundraiser

I pack A's lunch every day and have for 2 years now so I'm always on the look out for containers that are reusable, but easy enough for him to open himself.  I've spent hundreds of dollars on lunch container items (literally) and have finally found something that is easy for him, convenient for me and inexpensive! 

I present you with the Easy Lunchbox System.  The system comes with 4 sectional (3 compartments) containers and lids.  You can also get the bag to hold the container as well.  I generally put the container in the bag, some fresh fruit, yogurt, and a drink on top of the container.  The bag fits in the bottom of his backpack so it is really, really convenient. 

I love the containers so much, I'm running a fundraiser for my son's school.  Please consider purchasing a set to help his school, you won't be disappointed.  



~G

No comments:

Post a Comment