Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Parenting through exhaustion!  If you are a parent, you know exactly what I mean.  Being a parent means that sleep is sparse, you are in a constant battle of wills (and often losing) and you often do what you need to do to get by. 

A bit of background, I'm a parent of 2 children, 1 with special education needs and one that is typically developing (and actually advance linguistically).  I divorced their father when they were both very young and don't regret it at all.  Our family (all of us, including my ex husband) and much, much happier than we ever were together so while it was a hard decision and is a constant source of anger and frustration (my ex and I no longer get along) I wouldn't change it for all the world. 

I think that is about all you need to know at this point.  Welcome and enjoy the stories :)

G

No comments:

Post a Comment