Friday, September 30, 2011

Funny things the kids have said lately

I was talking to my sister and telling her about a picture from our farm.  C said she wanted to see it and I told her I didn't have it, that it was on Facebook.  She wanted to know what Facebook was and I explained it is a computer program.  So, now, she sits at home and writes stuff in a notebook or does art or whatever else and puts it in a metal tin shaped like a book and says, "Mom, I'm just gonna put this in Facebook."

At dinner tonight, C said, "Mom, when I am a mom, only call me on Fridays."  I asked her why only on Fridays.  She said, "Cuz then you won't call me too much."  A, hearing this, says, "Yeah, mom, you can call me only on Mondays."  So, apparently, when my kids are older, I have reserved times I can call them and that is it!

Have a good fall weekend!

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment